Account Executive, Software Consulting Sales
At Candoris, we believe that our people are our most valuable assets. We have deliberately created a missional company committed to ethical management principles, where employees are proud to make an impact beyond the bottom line and are treated with respect, honesty, and fairness. We invite you to join our growing team that has been named a Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania (2015-2019) and one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA (2015-2019).
Candoris, a Premium Salesforce Partner, is seeking an Account Executive to focus on acquiring new application development and Salesforce consulting business as well as developing existing clients across commercial, healthcare, and non-profit verticals. They work as a team with internal business analysts and project managers to meet customer deadlines by delivering proposals and SOWs in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is passionate about connecting a customer challenge with the power of the robust Salesforce platform and has experience with non-profit organizations or educational institutions.
Annville, PA (Remote work may be possible based on proven track record of success.)
- Heavy hunting to identify new business opportunities within new accounts
- Understand the business challenges created by the customer’s technical requirements
- Develop relationships within accounts at Director/C-Level and communicate value proposition
- Cultivate and maintain partner ecosystem relationships
- Partner with internal development team to discover and present solution
- Navigate proposals through the procurement process
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND METRICS
- Two to four years of Salesforce platform consulting experience with demonstrated history of over–quota achievement
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- Professionalism with written and verbal communication
- Ability to strategically account plan with an extended team and call at all levels within a customer’s organization
- Be an aggressive self-starter
- Ability to travel somewhat within territory
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.