A Candoris Accounting Clerk will perform and assist with a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks through use of Microsoft Excel and online accounting applications. The ideal candidate will be an above-average communicator and feel comfortable switching contexts fluidly. This role covers clerical duties in both accounts payable and receivable.
- Hybrid between Annville, PA location and home office
- Prepare product orders in accounting application and process with the appropriate vendor.
- Troubleshoot order problems; clearly communicate changes in order status with the appropriate team.
- Receive and post customer payments by recording cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Monitor and report on aged receivables, making collections attempts when needed.
- Receive and record invoices, and process payment.
- Respond to customer document requests in an efficient manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma
- 2+ years of prior accounting experience
- Hands-on experience working with Excel workbooks
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.