An Accounting Clerk will perform and assist with a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks through use of Microsoft Excel and online accounting applications. The ideal candidate will be an above-average communicator and feel comfortable switching contexts fluidly. This role covers clerical duties in both accounts payable and receivable.
- Annville, PA
- Prepare product orders in accounting application and process with the appropriate vendor.
- Troubleshoot order problems; clearly communicate changes in order status with the appropriate team.
- Receive and post customer payments by recording cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Monitor and report on aged receivables, make collections attempts when necessary.
- Receive and record invoices, then process payment.
- Respond to customer document requests in an efficient manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma, required
- Prior accounting experience, preferred but not required
- Hands-on experience working with spreadsheets preferred
Candidate must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and fellow employees in the following manner:
- Conduct that is honest, sincere, clear, and respectful
- Urgent work methodology applied to all tasks
- Seek success for our customer and Candoris team at all times
- Open communication