The Administrative Coordinator works with the Director of Culture & Operations to ensure day-to-day business operations are running smoothly. They are the unofficial ambassador for Candoris to the public by answering the phone and greeting visitors in a welcoming manner. No two days are exactly alike at Candoris! The right candidate for this position will enjoy “wearing more than one hat”, be flexible, and able to switch between tasks fluidly.
- Coordinate company events by scouting, booking, set-up, through production and post-event wrap.
- Assist various departments with hospitality needs both in and out of headquarters.
- Monitor office procedures and resolve problems through collaboration with appropriate contacts, suggesting changes as needed.
- Support company travelers with researching, troubleshooting, and booking business travel.
- Perform light housekeeping and replenish restroom and kitchen supplies.
- Perform frequent errands to store, post office, etc.
- Annville, PA
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office administration/ support
- Strong computer skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office suite preferred.
- Ability to work independently but also be a contributing member of a team.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.