The Director of Service Delivery is a seasoned leader who works with the management and engineering teams to execute the delivery of our IT Solutions. Service Delivery is a crucial element to what sets Candoris apart in our industry and ensures customer success and satisfaction.
- Lead the service delivery team in a collaborative environment with sales to achieve mutual goals and provide high-quality deliverables.
- Mentor, develop talent, and lead by example while developing a scalable service delivery model that elevates Candoris’ position in the market.
- Identify, create, and implement best practices and policies for the growth and development of professional services, specifically around pre and post-sales activities.
- Provide project managers with prioritization and resource allocation on all service delivery projects.
- Increase contribution margins and profitability by adopting lean methodologies in service delivery.
- Serve as the point of escalation and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or other computer-related degree with 10+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated success in a service delivery leadership role and a proven record of building and retaining a high-performance services consulting team.
- Customer-centric approach with a clear understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions and design scalable processes to facilitate growth and efficiency.
- Above-average verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to interact with C-level executives to build strong client relationships.
- Technical understanding of the following: Data Storage, Client and Server Virtualization Technologies, and Networking.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as necessary.
- Annville, PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.