At Candoris, we believe that our people are our most valuable assets. We have deliberately created a missional company committed to ethical management principles, where employees are proud to make an impact beyond the bottom line and are treated with respect, honesty, and fairness. We invite you to join our growing team that has been named a Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania (2015-2019) and one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA (2015-2019).
Candoris, a Premium Salesforce Partner, is seeking a Director of Software Consulting Sales to lead our software consulting sales practice through a dual capacity in team leadership and excellence in personal production. In their capacity to grow our people, they will be responsible to develop programs and processes to successfully onboard and nurture employees on their team. They will develop an appropriate cadence with their team members around 1:1’s and pipeline review. Equally as important, they will develop a strategy for the team, including themselves, to meet or exceed set monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets. They will focus on acquiring new application development and Salesforce consulting business as well as developing existing clients across commercial, healthcare, and non-profit verticals. The ideal candidate is passionate about connecting a customer challenge with the power of the robust Salesforce platform. Experience selling the Salesforce platform and/or experience with non-profit organizations or educational institutions is required. Travel within the U.S. will be required.
Annville, PA (Remote work may be possible based on proven track record of success.)
- Hunt and identify new business opportunities within new accounts
- Understand the business challenges created by the customer’s technical requirements
- Develop relationships within accounts at Director/C-Level and communicate value proposition
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain partner ecosystem relationships
- Partner with internal business analysis, project management, and development team to discover and present solution proposal and SOWs in a timely manner
- Navigate proposals through the procurement process
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND METRICS
- Four to six years of Salesforce platform consulting experience with demonstrated history of over–quota achievement
- Four to six years of sales leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- Professionalism with written and verbal communication
- Ability to strategically account plan with an extended team and call at all levels within a customer’s organization
- Ability to travel within the U.S. and Canada on occasion
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.