Candoris is looking for a stand-out End User Computing/MSP Engineer to provide customer-focused support for Candoris data center solutions around End User, Infrastructure and Networking issues. This position will work in a team environment within the Candoris Managed Services unit to provide support to Candoris customers in small/medium/enterprise markets across commercial, education and government verticals. This candidate will:
- Proactively monitor dashboards and program statuses to provide operational awareness to customers and ensure all issues and incidents are responded to in a timely manner and tracked to resolution.
- Understand and analyze complex issues while exercising advanced problem-solving skills.
- Address issues quickly against SLA requirements.
- Deliver services per Statement of Work (SOW), best practice guides/processes, or system integration documents
- Keep track of and adhere to all administrative responsibilities in support of service delivery operations including documentation
- Provide information to customers about their environments by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing issues.
- Pick up and learn new products with little supervision and adapt to a variety of situations and tasks.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university preferred. Emphasis in STEM majors a plus.
- Three to Five years of equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with customers to ensure successful system support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and experience of the following areas:
- Virtualization Infrastructure and Networking Infrastructure
- Microsoft: Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL.
- Office 365/Exchange Online and Windows 7/8/10 desktop
- Server and network administration, including software deployments.
- Servers Operating Systems: Microsoft, Unix, Linux.
- Previous Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience a plus.
- Annville, PA office, however, some travel may be required from time to time to support delivery efforts.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.