An HR Coordinator is needed to join our department of culture and operations. They will assist with the day-to-day functions of human resources including recruiting, screening, onboarding, and maintaining employee records. The perfect candidate will have some familiarity with the end-to-end applicant process as well as keeping details organized in an applicant tracking system. As a member of the operations team, they will be involved with projects and events related to the internal team at Candoris, as well. The right candidate for this position will be flexible and able to context switch with ease.
- Maintain employee information in the HRIS system.
- Post completed job postings to LinkedIn and review incoming candidates.
- Work with the hiring team to keep the internal applicant tracking system up to date.
- Prepare all needs for a new hire including ordering hardware, licenses, etc.
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding of employees into various systems, applications, accounts, etc.
SECONDARY/ BACK-UP RESPONSIBILITIES
- As needed, work with the administrative coordinator to plan and execute company events.
- Back-up administrative coordinator in performing light housekeeping, errands, supply re-stocking.
- Back-up reception duties including answering main phone number, reception area (when in office), etc.
- Annville, PA (There is a potential for working remotely after training during the remainder of the covid in-person restrictions, however, the position is located within our Annville offices in general.)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in office administration/ support required; familiarity with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees a plus.
- Ability to work with discretion and handle sensitive employee information with respect to privacy.
- Strong digital aptitude required including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently but also be a contributing member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.