A Candoris Identity Management Solution Architect will work with commercial and SLED customers to implement Sailpoint Identity Access Management and Access Governance solutions offered by Candoris. They work closely with sales and project leadership to understand, create, and test customizations to meet the functional requirements of the customer. Additionally, they are involved with QA testing of solutions, documenting solutions, creating training materials, and assisting with user training for the clients. The ability to take ownership of assignments and work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes are key components of this role.
- Installation, integration, and deployment of the Sailpoint Identity Solutions in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on Candoris’s SailPoint deployment projects.
- Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment-related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented
- Follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Design SailPoint deployment architectures
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise Sailpoint implementation experience.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases, and test plans)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
- Remote home office in Eastern/Central PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.