A Candoris Inside Sales Representative works hand-in-hand with the Candoris sales team to obtain and validate product quotes from the manufacturer, assists with the cultivation of customer relationships through various means of outbound contact and supports the sales team through other administrative tasks. Through mentorship, they learn on the job while also maintaining specific vendor-required competencies taken online.
- Manage Salesforce opportunities, moving them through the sales cycle, ensuring the accuracy of data.
- Register deals in various vendor portals.
- Maintain communications with customers and the ecosystem on behalf of the sales team.
Annville, PA preferred, or remote home office in Central/Eastern PA may be possible
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years sales support experience preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and understand the critical response time needed in the industry.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred, but not required.
- High degree of professionalism with written and verbal communication.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.