An Inside Sales Representative will assist with the cultivation of customer relationships via outbound calling. This person will work hand-in-hand with the Candoris sales team and the manufacturer to obtain and validate product quotes. Additionally, heavy use of Salesforce.com to log found opportunities will be required as well as ability to work in a fast-paced environment. For a true hunter, this position has growth potential through sales training with the goal of role expansion.
PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT
- Support sales teams with quoting and administrative tasks, including CRM updates
- Participate in sales training with goal of progressing toward expanded sales role
- Logging new opportunities and registering deals through various vendor-partner tools
- Outbound calling to existing customers to help build relationships
- Communicate directly with customer on behalf of sales teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with mandatory quick response time
- 2+ years sales support experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.