Candoris is seeking a Level 3 End User Computing Engineer to provide customer-focused support for Candoris data center solutions customers in SMB to enterprise markets across commercial, education, and government verticals. On the job, they:
- Manage engagements with customers independently, and provide professional services duties related to productivity, communication, and device management software.
- Perform health checks for customers related to identity, productivity suites, communication tools, and management of end-user devices.
- Recommend and remediate to bring customers up to industry-standard best practices.
- Understand and analyze complex issues while exercising advanced problem-solving skills.
- Deliver services per SLA, SOW, best practice guides/processes, or system integration documents.
- Provide information to customers about their environments by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing issues.
- Continually demonstrate a willingness to learn, grow professionally, and branch out skill set.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university or four to six years of relevant, on–the–job experience.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with customers to ensure successful system support.
- Interest in continuous learning, training and certification as technology evolves.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the following areas:
- Strong Active Directory policy and migration skills. Experience with on-premise, Federated and Azure deployments preferred.
- Experience administering Microsoft 365 environments.
- Microsoft Exchange and experience migrating to Exchange Online preferred.
- Patch Management, Mobile Device Management and/or Application Deployment platforms.
- Scripting & Automation Tools such as PowerShell and Ansible.
- Some VMware vSphere and Hyper-V hypervisor experience preferred.
- Some experience administering Microsoft Teams is preferred.
- Basics of networking and infrastructure
- Central PA, Eastern PA, or NJ remote home office with travel when required to support sales efforts in Candoris territory
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.