A Candoris Managed Services Account Executive will cultivate business in small to medium markets across commercial and higher education verticals. The right candidate will identify, qualify, and position solutions based on Candoris Managed IT Services and Cloud offerings.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Candoris services, solutions, and sales methodologies to address the complex issues faced by the customer.
- Identify new business opportunities, through heavy prospecting activities of phone calls, emails, social media, and marketing events.
- Train and gain certifications in the Managed Services and Candoris Cloud delivery platform.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how Candoris services and solutions create lasting value for customers and possess the ability to communicate this value proposition.
- Work with engineering resources, engineering management, and project managers to design, configure, and deploy the best solution for the customer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of proven success in selling managed services with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to appropriately apply technical understanding to individual customer needs.
- Be a natural communicator and influencer with a comfort level developing relationships with Director/C-level customers.
- Experience selling Office365 and other cloud-based offerings preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Annville, PA
- PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.