At Candoris, we believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We have deliberately created a missional company committed to ethical management principles, where employees are proud to make an impact beyond the bottom line and are treated with respect, honesty, and fairness. We invite you to join our growing team that has been named a Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania (2015-2018), an Inc.5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America (2015-2018), and one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA (2015-2019). Apply today!
A Candoris Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for managing the marketing team and executing the marketing activities necessary to achieve Company goals. The right candidate will proactively solve problems and deliver results that drive revenue, generate leads and support the sales organization while interacting seamlessly with the Executive Team and the Leaders of each business unit. They take an active role in the operational side of marketing initiatives while also providing leadership to other members of the marketing department.
- Plan, develop, create, and edit content for the sales team, website/blog, internal and external newsletters, partner communication, social platforms, and partner-owned publications.
- Coordinate activities, interface with partners and understand partner marketing platforms and funding programs. Nurture these relationships to maximize funding.
- Plan customer/prospect and other events to cultivate relationships and generate leads.
- Develop a significant working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot to ensure we are maximizing their use and effectiveness.
- Manage the social media presence of the Company and build an online audience
- Manage the look and feel of all marketing materials and content to ensure cohesive message, imagery, and consistency with company voice.
- Track key metrics to ensure a focus on high value activities that provide positive ROI.
- Based on company objectives, research and initiate ideas to maximize marketing impact.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the technology industry (Channel experience or VAR experience a plus).
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing and a clear understanding of related best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with direct sales teams.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Determined and creative problem solver.
- Annville, PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.