A Candoris Non–profit Consultant works with nonprofit, k-12, and higher ed customers to methodically evaluate and examine their internal business processes. They function as an ally to organizations who want to invest in change and improvement. They take charge of a project and deliver results that allow Candoris to build a solution that meets the client’s goals. They are involved in the project from end to end including gathering business requirements, functional requirement documentation, and traveling to the customer to provide training on the solution. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes is a key component of this role.
- Gather client business data and translate into digestible information.
- Document the functional requirements, technical specifications, and template documentation designs for the client’s business needs while providing expertise in product knowledge and features/functionality as it relates to business requirements.
- Provide guidance on best practices, being able to speak to the technical capabilities of Salesforce solutions in order to provide direction and guidance on options for the best user experience as it pertains to the client’s needs.
- Fully train the client on the Candoris solution.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 + years of industry/business, oversight, budgeting, and or strategic planning experience.
- Fundraising, program development management, or non-profit leadership a plus.
- Expertise with written and oral communication in gathering and documenting requirements, creating functional design specifications, business writing skills and interacting with business partners and technical resources at all levels of organizations.
- Must possess detailed analytical abilities and be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to see and learn about a business both broadly and quickly.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Prior experience in technology, software development, the Salesforce.com platform, and task management software a plus.
- Annville, PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.