A Candoris Nonprofit Business Analyst works with nonprofit, K-12, and higher ed customers to methodically evaluate and examine their internal business processes, acting as an ally to organizations who want to invest in change and improvement. They are part of the project leadership team that is responsible to deliver results that allow Candoris to build a solution that meets the client’s goals. They are involved in the project from end to end including business and functional requirements documentation, leading the client through user acceptance testing, and fully training the client on the solution. The ability to take ownership of assignments and work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes are key components of this role.
- Document client business data in an easily digestible format.
- Document the functional requirements, technical specifications, and template documentation designs for the client’s business needs while providing expertise in product knowledge and features/functionality as it relates to business requirements.
- Provide guidance on best practices, being able to speak to the technical capabilities of Salesforce solutions to provide direction and guidance on options for the best user experience as it pertains to the client’s needs.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of industry/business, oversight, budgeting, and/or strategic planning experience.
- Fundraising, program development management, or nonprofit leadership experience preferred.
- Expertise with written and oral communication in gathering and documenting requirements, creating functional design specifications, business writing skills, and interacting with business partners and technical resources at all levels of organizations.
- Must have the ability to see and learn about a business both broadly and quickly.
- Prior experience in technology or with the administration of a CRM solution required.
- Prior software development, the Salesforce.com platform, and task management software experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%..
- Annville, PA preferred, but remote within the US may be possible.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.