An Operations Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the Candoris sales team and our vendors to track order status, shipping, returns, registration of opportunities, upcoming renewals, and more. Heavy use of Salesforce.com to manage and report on customer information and order details will be required as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. For a self-starter that is task-oriented, this position has growth potential through operational training with the goal of role expansion.
- Annville, PA
- Work with vendors and sales team focused on the operational tasks associated with the sales delivery process
- Manage task and task completion leveraging the Salesforce CRM platform
- Ability work in a demanding and fast paced environment with a mandatory quick response time
- Be comfortable being a critical team player
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Degree
- Detail oriented
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Overall exceptional communication skills leveraging various forms of communication
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.