A Candoris Salesforce Administrator works with nonprofit, K-12, or higher ed customers to implement products and solutions offered by Candoris. They work closely with project leadership to understand, create, and test customizations to meet the functional requirements of the customer. Additionally, they are involved with QA testing of solutions, documenting solutions, creating training materials, and assisting with user training for the clients. The ability to take ownership of assignments and work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes are key components of this role.
- Work on multiple projects at once customizing and implementing solutions to meet the agreed-upon customer requirements. Deliver project assignments on time and within budget.
- Maintain expert technical knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service Clouds.
- Provide documentation for and assist in project reveals, user acceptance testing, and user training.
- Have a desire to take ownership of assignments and provide excellent customer service.
- Plan, document, and lead customer training sessions and sprint reveals.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent related experience, and a minimum of two years Salesforce developer experience creating new features using Apex, Aura, and Lightning Web Components as well as API integrations (REST and SOAP).
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Services, and Marketing functions; nonprofit or higher education experience preferred.
- Understanding of query languages such as SOQL, MySQL, or SQL.
- Understanding of agile methodology; experience working as part of an agile development team.
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise architecture and how systems integrate with one another.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, well-documented code with robust test coverage.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Strong team player.
- Eastern/Central US time zones, remote home office.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.