A Candoris Salesforce Project Manager works closely with nonprofit, K-12, and higher education customers on Salesforce implementation projects to develop an implementation project plan, coordinate tasks during the project, communicate with the client and management and complete the project within the scoped time and budget. They take charge of a project and deliver results that allow Candoris to build a solution that meets the client’s goals. The ability to take ownership of assignments and work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes are key components of this role.
- Work with business analysts and technical team leads to translate business requirements into project tasks.
- Maintain activity and resource planning for responsible projects.
- Provide guidance on best practices, being able to speak to the technical capabilities of Salesforce solutions to provide direction and guidance on options for the best user experience as it pertains to the client’s needs.
- Act as a key contact for customer communication during the project lifecycle including project reporting.
- Assist with sprint reveals to the client on the Candoris solution.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Expertise with written and oral communication in gathering and documenting requirements, creating functional design specifications, business writing skills, and interacting with business partners and technical resources at all levels of organizations.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to determine customer needs and provide solutions.
- Prior experience in technology or with the administration of a CRM solution required.
- Prior software development, the Salesforce.com platform, and task management software experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of work time.
- Eastern/Central US remote home office.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.