Candoris is seeking a Senior Account Executive to focus on selling Cisco Networking Solutions across commercial and SLED verticals. This position requires experience selling Cisco Networking solutions. Some travel within the territory will be required.
- Heavy hunting to identify new business opportunities within new accounts
- Understand the business challenges created by the customer’s technical requirements for networking.
- Develop relationships within accounts at Director/C-Level and communicate Candoris and Cisco value proposition.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘Do The Right Thing’ attitude while demonstrating Candoris’s Core Values.
- Cultivate and maintain Cisco partner ecosystem relationships.
- Partner with the internal engineering team to discover and present the solution.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Engineering staff.
- Navigate proposals through the procurement process.
- Annville, PA (Remote home office in Central-Eastern PA)
REQUIRED EXPERIECNE, SKILLS, and METRICS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in business or sales-related area.
- Minimum 3 years of Cisco Networking Sales experience with a demonstrated history of over-quota achievement.
- Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Understand key aspects of business and finance e.g., business models, financial analysis, and competitive positioning; also understand how the business operates, including the role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise. Know how financial decisions impact business success.
- Ability to strategically account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within a customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Be an aggressive self-starter.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.