A Candoris Senior Account Executive will focus on selling Identity Access Management Solutions across commercial and SLED verticals. This position requires experience selling Identity Access Management and Governance solutions, preferably experience with Sailpoint solutions. Some travel within the territory will be required.
- Heavy hunting to identify new business opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Understand the business challenges created by the customer’s technical requirements for Identity and Governance.
- Develop relationships within accounts at Director/C-Level and communicate Candoris’ value proposition.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Cultivate and maintain partner ecosystem relationships.
- Partner with the internal engineering team to discover and present the solution.
- Coordinate, plan and schedule sales support functions with Engineering staff.
- Navigate proposals through the procurement process.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND METRICS
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in business or sales-related area.
- Minimum 3 years of Identity Access Management Sales experience with a demonstrated history of over-quota achievement.
- Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Understand key aspects of business and finance e.g., business models, financial analysis, and competitive positioning; also understand how the business operates, including the role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise. Know how financial decisions impact business success.
- Ability to strategically account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within a customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Be an aggressive self-starter.
- Remote home office in Central-Eastern PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.