A Senior Developer works with commercial and non-profit customers to implement custom-developed applications and Salesforce solutions offered by Candoris. They work closely with sales and project leadership to understand, create, and test customizations to meet the functional requirements of the customer. Additionally, they are involved with development, QA testing, documentation, monitoring, and debugging. The ability to take ownership of assignments and work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes are key components of this role.
- Develop in multiple languages and databases depending on the design and needs of each solution.
- Provide strong attention to detail in programming and running data migrations.
- Support and contribute to internal applications and packages.
- Possess the aptitude to learn and implement new and emerging technologies.
- Have the desire and ability to mentor other developers on software development best practices.
- Communicate the aspects of solutions at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation with the client.
- Be involved in pre-sales requirements gathering, analysis, scoping, and documentation.
- Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Manage and communicate on project scope, schedule, status, and documentation with the project team members and leadership.
- Lead and support software developers on Candoris’ software engineering projects.
- Troubleshoot applications and Salesforce as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Communicate with the project management team providing regular and meaningful updates on open assigned tasks.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator in a software development position.
- Experience with the following platform technologies: Windows/Linux Servers, Docker, Salesforce, AWS, Azure.
- Experience with Databases: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience with API technologies: Rest, SOAP.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with project management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties: performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases, test plans.
- Greater Philadelphia area preferred, but remote within the US may be possible.
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.