A Candoris Software Developer is a member of a skilled group that values communication, teamwork, motivation, and continuous learning. This person will work with customers to solve problems using modern technologies deployed on modern platforms.
The successful candidate will develop, design, and implement software solutions, be responsible to architect a business solution and lead other developers on coding and testing the solution. The ability to quickly debug programs and find an effective solution is critical to this role. Our ideal candidate will effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of various sizes.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM majors.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer/Engineer.
- Ability to mentor younger developers on software development best practices.
- Independent ability to architect and develop a software solution.
- Experience working with the Salesforce platform a plus.
- Understanding of modern UI frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Experience with development technologies such as Node.js, .Net, or Java Spring.
- Database development experience with technologies such as MySQL, PostrgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing libraries.
- Experience with bug tracking and task management software.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration, and version control.
- Experience with Cloud based SaaS and PaaS offerings such as Salesforce.com, Azure, AWS, and Heroku.
- Annville, PA
Ideal candidates are committed to engaging customers, partners, and fellow employees in a manner that is honest, respectful, and clear. They are team players that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and are dedicated to seeking the success of customers and the Candoris team at all times.