Managing an organizations endpoint computing devices can be a complex task. An increasingly mobile workforce only adds to the challenge. Organizations face the sometimes daunting, manual process of providing IT services such as:
- On-time delivery and installation of critical security updates and compliance reporting
- Ensuring end-users have access to the applications they need to perform their daily tasks
- Imaging client systems with the latest operating systems while ensuring users do not lose access to documents and customization settings in the process
- Providing accurate hardware and software asset inventory
All of these common, daily administrative tasks need to be executed in conjunction with increasingly diminished budgets and staff resources. There are many individual products on the market to help with the delivery of these common tasks and even a few roles and features of Windows Server that can help but only one solution brings all of these tasks together under one common management and reporting interface.
System Center Configuration Manager is the asset management component of the System Center suite of products from Microsoft. The System Center software suite is a group of products that work together to deliver automated provisioning, protection, out-of-the-box monitoring and self-service capabilities for end-users. The entire suite of products when used together can provide organizations with a unified data center management experience including extensions into cloud-hosted platforms with the Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) product.
System Center Configuration Manager is listed as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for client management tools. Some of the common tasks System Center Configuration Manager can help your organization with include:
- Deployment of Operating Systems, Software Applications and Software Updates
- Monitoring and remediating computers for compliance settings
- Monitoring and reporting of hardware and software inventory
- Remote administration of computers by help desk staff
Candoris has extensive experience performing many deployments and migrations of System Center Configuration Manager. We have the expertise to help your staff design and deploy a fully-functioning System Center Configuration Manager solution. From deployment, installation and configuration of the software through knowledge transfer and examples of common administrative tasks, we can help your organization reduce the number of help desk tickets while empowering your end-users and streamlining your IT support operations.
Common System Center Configuration Manager services include but are not limited to:
- New Implementation Deployment, Configuration & Training
- New Feature/Function Deployments
- Staff Training
Contact us today to get started with this powerful Microsoft solution!