Annville, PA. June 17, 2020 – The digital solutions provider Candoris today announced that it has successfully achieved a Network Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Candoris is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies. Candoris already holds a VMware Master Services Competencies in Data Center Virtualization and Digital Workspace.
It designates expertise in delivery of VMware NSX environments and services. NSX offers a completely new operational model for networking that forms the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) and enables creation of entire networks in software, embedding these networks in the hypervisor layer and abstracted from the underlying physical hardware. Achieving this competency validates partners capabilities in the deployment and optimization of NSX environments.
“VMware Master Services Competencies enable Candoris to provide VMware services delivery to our customers. Our team is thrilled with this achievement as it translates to greater breadth and depth of solution delivery to enable customers to better scale and succeed,” said Stephan Van Der Ploog, founder & chief accountability officer, Candoris.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Candoris for achieving a Network Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Candoris are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value Candoris as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.